Holiday Trees have returned once again in Fortnite Chapter 3 to give fans Christmas and New Year vibes. As always, a number of tasks have emerged on the table associated with Fortnite Holiday Trees. Therefore, knowing their exact locations is essential to walk through all the quests swiftly.
Additionally, holiday chests will randomly spawn close to these Holiday Trees, meaning players can unlock more rewards by opening them in Fortnite Chapter 3. So without any further ado, let’s have a look at the location of every Holiday Tree in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
Fortnite Holiday Tree locations in Chapter 3 Season 1
Holiday Trees can be found at various locations across the Fortnite map. These are the places where Holiday Trees spawn:
- Near the main diner at Coney Crossroads
- Near the reboot van parked in Shifty Shafts
- Near the racetrack at Chonker’s Speedway
- Outside the Noms convenience store at Sleepy Sound
- Between the small log cabins and lodge where Cuddle Team Leader spawns at Camp Cuddle.
- Logjam Lumberyard, outside of the main building in the lumberyard itself.
- Between the small shack and the large fortress at The Joneses
- Jut outside of The Daily Bugle
- In the main area at Rocky Reels
- Near the runes at Sanctuary where you can find The Foundation
- Outside of the condo across the street from Canyon Plaza and the pawn shop at Condo Canyon
- Near the Tacos restaurant at Greasy Grove
Now you know all the locations of Holiday Trees in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1. Make sure to complete all the Winterfest quests before they departures from the game.
If you still have any questions regarding the Fortnite Holiday Tree locations, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.