Week 7 of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has arrived, and once again, the weekly challenge section is packed with a new list of seasonal quests. If you’re living under a rock, these weekly challenges reward players with an abundance of XP that can be used to level up the Fortnite account.
This week, players can earn 25,000 XP from each challenge, for a total of 225,000 XP. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 7, one has to work through several missions such as harvesting stones, eliminating IO force enemies, interacting with Drill scanner, and more. Here’s the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 7 quests and challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 7 quests and challenges
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 7:
- Harvest stone from Rocky Ridge, Rocky Reels, or Rocky Residence (0/100)
- Eliminate IO Force enemies (0/3)
- Throw a Butter Berry while standing within 10 meters of a Butter Cake (0/1)
- Damage enemy players with a Grenade Launcher (0/140)
- Interact with a Drill Scanner (0/1)
- Ride a tornado while in a vehicle for 15 seconds
- Coolect different types of weapons at Covert Canyon or the Sanctuary (0/3)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (0/50)
While most of challenges are straightforward, we’ll link the guide for the complex quests. Thus, make sure to bookmark this page to finish all of them before the deadline.
If you still have any questions regarding Fortnite Week 7 challenges, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.