The Week 2 quests and challenges of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 will require players to land at the Reality Tree and The Driftwood. Perform new mechanics like Slide Kick, shooting while ziplining, and other similar things. So, if you are done with Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4, Week 0, and Week 1, all quests and challenges, this guide will help you continue your progression as it shares Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 Week 2 (Two), all quests and challenges.
Unlike the last season of Fortnite, each challenge will reward players with 20,000 XP. Since each week has around nine quests, you can do the maths; you earn about 1,80,000 XP—which contributes significantly to the Battle Pass progression.
That said! Let’s check out the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2 (Two), all quests and challenges to see what the new season has in store for you.
All Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 1
Here is the complete list of all Weekly quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2:
- Open Chests or Ammo Boxes inside The Driftwood (0/3)
- Gain shields at the Reality Tree (0/75)
- Knock Down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match (0/2)
- Shoot Targets while Ziplining (0/3)
- Deal Damage to opponents with a Legendary Weapon (0/150)
- Eliminate opponents while being Chromed (0/3)
- Search Red Tool Boxes (0/3)
- TBA (0/350) [Must be associated with dealing damage to opponents with a particular weapon]
- TBA (0/1)
Check out some other guides on Fortnite –
- All Bargain Bin Week Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3
- Where to Find Scientist’s Notes in Fortnite
- How to Complete Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Vibin’ Bonus Goals
- How to Collect 100 Gold Bars in a Single Fortnite Match
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.