With the commencement of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, Zero Week, we have a whole new list of nuanced weekly quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
Related | Where to Plant Saplings in Fortnite
With the Zero Week, players get seven new Weekly quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the Weekly quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 15,000 XP.
Related | What Comes With RoboCop Skin in Fortnite
With that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 3, Zero Week of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Zero Week Quests and Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Here is the complete list of all Weekly quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Zero Week:
- Collect a Hammer Assault Rifle and a Two-Shot Shotgun in a single match (0/2)
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (0/2)
- Jump on Wolf or Boar’s back in different matches (0/2)
- Plant or Summon Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (0/3)
- Survive Storm Phases (0/10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (0/2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (0/3)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.