Looking for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 all Quests and Challenges? Well! You are at the right place. We have put together the list of challenges that you will be seeing and aiming to complete during the fourth week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 update is underway. While players are busy completing the week three challenges to earn XP to level up the battle pass, Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 4 challenges have been data-mined. And, we have a whole new list of nuanced weekly quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
With Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 4, players get nine new Weekly quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the Weekly quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must-task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 15,000 XP.
With that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 4 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4
Here is the complete list of all Weekly quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4:
- Mantle onto a Ledge within three seconds of sliding (0/3)
- Damage opponents while being in a vehicle (0/250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (0/15)
- Knockdown Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (05)
- Travel 500m in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (0/500)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Sapling or Fungi Farm (0/1)
- Search for Chests or Ammo Boxes at crashed IO Airships (0/2)
- Damage enemy players with Shotguns (0/350)
- Purchase items from characters (0/3)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.