Week 4 of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has arrived, and once again, the weekly challenge section is packed with a new list of seasonal quests.
This week, players can earn 20,000 XP from each challenge and grind for a total of 180,000 XP. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 4, one has to work through several missions such as traveling through Jetpack, collecting thermal fish, and more.
Here’s the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 quests and challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 Seasonal Challenges
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4:
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (0/100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (0/2)
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus (0/3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (0/3)
- Eliminate IO Forces within a single match (0/3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (0/1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (0/75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (0/3)
While most of the challenges are straightforward, we’ll link the guide for the complex quests. Thus, make sure to bookmark this page to finish all of them before the deadline.
If you still have any questions regarding Fortnite Week 4 challenges, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.
Related: How to Redeem a V-Bucks Gift Card in Fortnite
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!