With the commencement of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, Week 10, we have a whole new list of nuanced seasonal quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
Related | Where to Plant Saplings in Fortnite
As always, with the new week, players get nine new seasonal quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the season quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 25,000 XP.
Related | What Comes With RoboCop Skin in Fortnite
With that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 2, Week 10 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Seasonal Quests and Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10:
- Repair any turret using the Repair Torch (0/300)
- Deploy a Tent at a Seven Outpost (0/1)
- Use a Med-Mist while sliding (0/1)
- Use a mounted turret to damage opponents in vehicles (0/1200)
- Enter a vehicle within 10 seconds of landing (0/1)
- Fly into The Collider’s energy field (0/1)
- Emote on top of an IO Outpost (0/1)
- Damage opponents with a Light Machine Gun (0/500)
- Destroy IO barricades (0/10)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!