With the help of Fate Grand Order: JP APK, you will get access to the Japanese version of the game that gets the latest updates, including new characters, quests, events, and activities before the global version.
To help you out, we have prepared a handy guide that talks about the Fate Grand Order: JP APK. We also share a download link, along with the steps to install the APK file.
Disclaimer: If you want an original Fate Grand Order experience, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers but also helps in maintaining a fair and non-toxic community.
Still, for whatever reason, if you want to try out the Japanese version of Fate Grand Order, you will find all the details below.
Fate Grand Order: JP APK Download Link
The Fate Grand Order: JP APK file size is around 84.82 MB – make sure you have enough space on your device. So, if you want to play the Japanese version of Fate Grand Order, you can download it from the below link:
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Fate Grand Order: JP application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again
Fate Grand Order is currently available on the Android and iOS platforms, while you can also play it in some selected Arcades.