Zynga released the third part of the beloved Farmville series on November 4. In this game, you have to build your farm from scratch, collect as many animals as possible and earn money. In this guide, we will tell you about all the innovations in this farmer simulator.
New Features in Farmville 3
You can hire friendly workers to help you. Each one has special skills and you can level them up. Besides this, the following new features appeared:
- Ami Tornado a meteorologist, who is very fond of cows, will prompt you on the coming weather.
- Pauly Bee is a silent hard worker who loves to do a good job and the smell of fresh pie.
- Katie Cookie is a businesswoman and the best baker in all of Farmville.
- Chad Wood is the most nature-loving lumberjack in the world.
- Marie Merryweather will assist you with harvesting, shed renovation, and animal care.
- And finally, Jane Awesana is the forester of the Farmville world, who knows everything about wild and exotic animals.
No farm can do without animals. You can keep chickens, pigs, horses, and even bears and raccoons on the farm. You will take care of them, feed and breed new offspring. And also be able to create new exotic breeds.
RELATED: Farmville 3 Redeem Codes (November 2021)
The game also has very changeable weather, from sunny days to heavy rain or snow. You will have to keep a close eye on the forecast.
The player has the opportunity to build an absolutely unique farm. There is a huge variety of buildings and decorations for this. And also there are different styles and colors for each building.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!