Do you want to know about everything new coming with Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab? Then look no further! In this article, we share details on the new Skins, Quests, Mythic Weapon, Loading Screen, Glider, and other things coming to Fortnite as a part of the Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab.
Related | How to Fix Profile Query Failed Error in Fortnite
So, without any further ado, let us check out everything new coming with the Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab.
Everything New Coming with Fortnite X Dragon Ball Collab
The Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab that is in the works for some time now will bring new Skins, Loading Screen, collab exclusive Quests, new Glider, Mythic Weapon, and other things with the Dragon Ball theme. We have a ton of leaks from viable sources that suggest some key additions will be happening in Fortnite in the wake of the Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab.
Related | All New Items and Weapons in Fortnite Patch 21.30
Seeing that, we have compiled the leaks—sharing everything new coming with the Fortnite X Dragon Ball –
- New Dragon Ball Skins – Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus. Along with a female character (not yet confirmed) are getting new Skins in Fortnite
- Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab screen in the lobby
- Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab Quests that will reward a ton of XP
- Free rewards – A “capsule” item in BR & Creative
- A special place codenamed “Preheat” – “Attack Ball” glider
- Mythic Weapon – Kamehameha may enter Fortnite as a Mythic Weapon during the Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab
Related | How to Fix Fortnite Error Code 91
Note – Leaks should be treated as leaks, may it be from viable sources or a random post. Unless the contents of the collaboration are confirmed from Epic Game’s side or the Dragon Ball team’s side, the above additions are subject to change.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!