Fortnite Patch 21.30 is currently live! And with that, we have players who want to know about all new items and weapons in Fortnite Patch 21.30. As with every new update, we get new content additions like weapons, sometimes new thematic events, new skins, and other things. Seeing that, we prepared a handy guide that shares details on everything new added with Fortnite’s 21.20 update.
All New Items and Weapons in Fortnite Patch 21.30
Fortnite Patch 21.30 has added a new Shotgun category weapon called Prime Shotgun, the new Summer Celebration event, Super Level in more Styles, new Consumables items, including Frozen Ice Cream Cone, Guzzling Ice Cream Cone, Ice Cream Cone and other things. Patch 21.30 also fixes a myriad of existing bugs.
New Weapon Added – Prime Shotgun
As we mentioned earlier, Patch 21.30 for Fortnite added Prime Shotgun in five different rarities.
Depending on the rarity of the Prime Shotgun, the damage of the weapon ranges from 79 – 101 per shot—a great weapon choice for heavy hitters!
Related | How to Fix Fortnite Error Code 91
That aside, below you can find the official patch notes describing the other new additions and bug fixes.
Upcoming Summer Celebration
Once again! We are getting the Summer special event in Fortnite called No Sweat Summer that adds a myriad of summer-themed skins to the game available till the event lasts.
That aside, the No Sweat Summer event will also add Quests that reward 15,000 XP on completion—a great way to level up your battle pass.
Super Level in More Styles
This Season’s Super Level Styles have gotten an update! You can now select the Platinum Rift, Lapis Slurp, and Auric Blaze Styles alongside all other combinations of Malik, Evie, Adira, Sabina, and Stormfarer.
- The Prime Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists.
- Arena Zero Build now has Overshield Siphon. Eliminating a player will grant a full 50-Health Overshield immediately.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Rift-To-Gos generating no Rift but still being consumed, caused by swapping items too soon while activating the Rift-To-Go.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon crosshairs to scale with HUD size.
- Fixed an issue in Team Rumble that prevented players from using Tents.
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that caused players to freeze after sliding or mantling.
- Fixed an issue in competitive playlists that caused Storm Sickness to reset when rebooting a teammate.
- Fixed in a hotfix on July 12, 2022:
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ audio settings to reset to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ settings to not save correctly.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.