In today’s article we are going to teach you how you can sell in the Marketplace in EVE Echoes and how you can buy various items in there! Basically if you have played any other game where the players can set up various items to sell to other players (like an auction house / a marketplace or so), this is exactly what this feature will allow you to do.
Since the game allows players to do that, it will be a pretty easy way to make money by selling the stuff you don’t want, or by selling some of the most wanted stuff in case you get them, to make a lot of ISK.
EVE Echoes – How the Market works?
The Market works by allowing players to use the in game currency in exchange for buying various resources or blueprints that they need from the other players. The game doesn’t come with an EVE Echoes Market guide yet, but it might get implemented sometime in the future.
However, since it doesn’t tell you how you can do the transactions, I am here to tell you how they work, and how you can buy and sell in the Marketplace. Also, if you want to learn more about the game, you can check out our game guide to learn all the tips and tricks in the game!
EVE Echoes – How to Sell?
There are just a couple of steps that you need to follow in order to be able to sell, so it’s not super difficult once you understand the basics of it. Basically, first things first – you need to be docked in the ITC Station. That is like the safe zone which allows you to do various actions such as using the marketplace and collecting your mined resources.
So these are the steps to follow in order to sell in EVE Echoes:
– Make sure that you are in an ITC Station. Else, head on to the nearest one.
– Tap on the menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
– Tap on Inventory.
– Tap on Item Hangar (you will not see this option and the Ship Hangar unless you are docked in a space station).
– Tap on the item which you want to sell.
– Tap on the Sell option.
– Select the quantity and set the price that you want to sell the item/s for.
– Sell the item!
It’s pretty simple to do that, so just make sure that you are docked, and the rest will come super easy. Also, you will need to have items to sell otherwise you will not really see the sell option.
EVE Echoes – How to Buy?
Now the buying will work fairly similar, except all that you need is ISK (in game currency). To buy an item you will also need to be docked, so make sure that you are docking first in case you are outside.
Once you are docked, tap on to the Menu option and then select the Market. There you will see several tabs on the left side of the screen. There, you can select a tab from the Available Items section and tap on the item to see details about purchasing it.
Basically this is how you buy items in EVE Echoes:
– Make sure that you are docked.
– If you are looking for a specific item, you can write down the item’s name in the bar on top of the screen to search for it (use the Search option).
– If you are casually just checking the prices, you can select from the item categories on the left side of the screen and check them out. (to learn more details about an item, tap and hold to open the detailed menu)
– Once you found an item that you are interested in, you can tap on it and a new window will pop up with the Sellers.
– Find a seller which has the item that you want for probably the cheapest (if there is any).
– Tap on the Purchase button to complete the transaction.
That’s pretty much how you buy items in EVE Echoes! If you want to look for some good stuff to spend your money on, you can check out our list of some of the best ships in the game!
And if you want to start mining to sell the materials, you can take a look at our Minerals list and where to get them!
Is there anything else you would like to know about the game? Feel free to ask us down in the comments section below!