We are continuing our trip through the amazing Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 with a new walkthrough. After checking out the complete solution for the first 10 levels in the game, it’s time to move forward and check out the Escape Game 50 Rooms walkthrough for levels 11 to 20.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 gets more and more difficult as you progress through the levels, so don’t forget to collect hints in the game by watching ads in order to insta-complete stages when the walkthrough can’t help (such as solving on-screen puzzles).
But for everything else, our Escape Game 50 Rooms walkthrough is here and we’re ready to move on to levels 11 to 20. So let’s get this started!
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 11 Walkthrough
1. Tap the bed, then the pillow and pick up the piece of paper. Tap the poster on the left wall twice and pick up the second piece of paper. Tap the guitar twice and get the handle. From the top bunk bed, get the top of the pliers. Combine it with the handle.
2. Tap the red luggage box on the ground and use the pliers to open it. Notice the cube’s colors: Red, Blue, Yellow and White.
3. Go back to the bed with the colored wheels and tap them following the code we have just discovered. Get the bottle of perfume.
4. Tap the piece of paper in your inventory, then use the bottle of perfume on it. You will see a code: 0745. Tap the clock on the shelf near the bed and set the time to 7:45. Pick up the key that appears on top of the clock. Use it on the door to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 12 Walkthrough
1. Tap the bike to the left and pick a crayola. Tap the bed and get the keys from under the teddy bear and a battery from under the pillow. Tap the wooden chest with the vase and pick up the second battery. Use the keys on the top shelf and get the cassette.
2. Tap the flowers / vase and use the crayola on the book to reveal the yellow flower. We now have a white teddy bear, a green trash can, red balls and yellow flower.
3. Tap the other cabinet and tap the right door. Combine the batteries and place them in the video player. Add the cassette and tap it again to reveal the code: 8659.
4. Go back and tap the drawer then use the code. Pick up the screwdriver. Tap the door to the left and use the screwdriver to open the lid. Tap the images until you have: bear, trash can, ball, flower. Get the key and use it to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 13 Walkthrough
1. Tap the coffee table and get the pliers. Tap the painting to the left and get a key. Tap the furniture to the right side of the door and pick up the bottle opener from the top shelf. Tap the top side of the furniture and use the pliers to cut the lock. Get the paper.
2. Use the key on the white door to the left and enter the room. Use the bottle opener on the bottle and pick up the paper. Tapping both papers gives you 4325 + 1462, which is 5787.
3. Tap the drawers under the TV and use the code to open the safe. Get the key card and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 14 Walkthrough
1. Tap the table and get a piece of paper from the ashtray. Tap the couch and get a key from under the pillow. Tap the top side of the bookcase to the left and tap the books on the bottom to open one – take the SD card.
2. Tap the bottom side of the bookcase and use the key to open the door. Pick up the item there.
3. Tap the desk and then tap the notebook to the left of the laptop. Tap the black paper to remove it and use the green item on the paper to reveal numbers. Tap the crumpled piece of paper in your inventory and using the code there, remember the code: 19610.
4. Tap the right drawers on the desk and pick up the USB stick from the bottom shelves. Combine it with the SD card, then use that on the laptop. Type the code above and complete the puzzle (you need to find the differences – hand, star on the chest, the guy’s right biceps and his ear).
5. Remember the code (303) and use it on the shelf to the right to open it. Get the key and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 15 Walkthrough
1. Tap the globe and remember the code (magnet, magnifying glass, globe, planets). Tap the dresser under the scale and then the top drawer. Use the code to open it and pick up the weight to the left.
2. Tap the painting to the left and pick up the grid. Tap the right painting and place the grid there. Note where the dots are. Tap the desk and pick up the piece of paper under the magazines.
3. Tap the trap door on the floor and use the code from the grid painting to open it and get the ruler (on the leftmost column don’t tap anything, but tap the two indicated dots on the following one):
4. Tap the blackboard on the left wall and place the ruler on it. Notice that Y is 5.
5. Go to the scale and place the weight on it. This gives us x=3, meaning that Z is 2.
6. Tap the dresser under the scale and close the drawer if you haven’t done so already. Tap the door below and use the code: 352. Get the key and use it to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 16 Walkthrough
1. Tap the shelving unit to the left and pick up the screwdriver from the bottom shelf. From the desk, get the screw and paperclips. Tap the globe and get the metal thing to the left and the stone on the floor, to the right.
2. Tap the white door to the right and use the paperclips to open it. Tap the shelves and add the metal thing to the top shelf, then the screw and use the screwdriver. Finally, add the stone and open the drawer. Get the cleaning materials and use them on the mirror above to get the code 7649.
3. Tap the dresser near the door and use the code on the safe. Get the key card and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 17 Walkthrough
1. Tap the dresser to the left and pick up the knob on it. Tap the glass to the right and pick it up.
2. Go back and tap the red microwave oven. Tap the fridge and get butter from it. Go back and tap the microwave oven. Place the butter inside, close the door and add the knob. Tap it and open the key from the tray.
3. Go back to the dresser and open the shelf with the key. Get the thing inside, then use it on the water dispenser to the left of the door. Use the glass to get some water, then go back to the dresser and use the water on the water warmer. Pick up the piece of paper and tap it to see the code: mask, apple, rose.
4. Go back one screen and notice 5 masks on the wall and an apple near the water warmer. There are 4 flowers near the door and 5 apples in the fridge. There is one more apple on the desk. So our code is 574.
5. Go to the fridge and tap the locked shelf. Use the code to open it and get the key. Use it to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 18 Walkthrough
1. Tap the plant to the left and get the leaf with something white on it. Tap the table and place the leaf over the candles to the right.
2. Go back and tap the dresser near the door. Tap the bowl on top and get a key. Use it to open the top middle drawer and get a knife. Tap the bottom right drawer and use the code on the leaf to see the position of the lines in order to open it. Get the tablet.
3. Tap the tablet and solve the puzzle on screen (seen below) to get the code: chair, pillow, candle.
4. Tap the table again and use the knife on the loaf of bread to get a slice. Tap the bird’s cage. We have 8 chairs, three pillows and 6 candles. Use the code 836 to open the cage and give the bread to the parrot to get the key. Use it to open the door and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 19 Walkthrough
1. Tap the piano to the left and get the key on top of it and the piece of paper near the painting. Tap the masks and get a piece of paper from the mouth of a mask. Tap the dresser to the right and open the bottom door for another piece of paper. Use the key on the drawer above the get the pliers. Tap the moose head on the wall and take the final piece of paper on its horns.
2. Look at the painting near the moose’s head and notice the colors: red, yellow, blue, pink and purple. Go back and tap the color code on the floor, towards the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the red table on the floor and look at the piece of paper for the code (2509). Use it to open the box and tap the tablet. Remembering the code, tap the dots in this order: top left, top right, middle left, middle, bottom left. See the x-ray for the location of the key.
4. Go back to the statue to the left and take the key using the pliers. Use it to open the room and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms – Level 20 Walkthrough
Level 20 is still work in progress. Check back soon for the walkthrough for this level and more!
This is the second part of our complete walkthrough for Escape Game 50 Rooms. Make sure to check back often for the rest of the solution for this great game.