We love it when games reward us with free premium currency from completing various tasks, so therefore we are going to share with you all the ways that you can get more Diamonds for free in Dream Raiders: Empires, so you can enjoy all the benefits they bring along with us!
The Diamonds are a premium currency, which means that you obtain them from paying with real money for them for most of the part. But in this game, like in many others, there are a few ways that you can obtain them without having to actually spend a dime (unless you want to).
So therefore, in today’s article we are going to show you how to get more Diamonds for free in Dream Raiders: Empires! Are you excited? So are we – so let’s get started!
– You will receive Diamonds for free when completing certain quests. Whenever you will complete some quests, they will reward you with a ton of items, among which Diamonds too. Not all the quests give you Diamonds however, so you need to check them out beforehand!
To see which of the quests give out Diamonds as rewards, open the Quests tab in the bottom right side of the screen and scroll through the quests. Once you spotted one which gives you those juicy rewards (or any others that you might be interested in), tap on the “Go” button which is blue and it will take you right where you need to be to complete the given task.
– Collect free Diamonds from the Activity Chests! These chests are also located in the Quests menu, and for completing multiple quests you gain activity EXP. This will add up and you can unlock multiple chests a day, at 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 points.
Not all of the chests give Diamonds, but you can check which ones do and aim to get them!
– You gain free Diamonds from the Sign In Rewards, on day 7. The Sign In Rewards can be viewed in the top side of the Castle, in the flying hot air balloon. Tap on it and you can Log In every day to claim them.
All that you need to do is log in the game every day – you don’t even have to play! Once you have logged in for 7 days, you receive a good amount of Diamonds: 200! It’s really good, and it’s one of the easiest things you can do because it doesn’t require you to do anything at all!
– Open the Chests from the Campaign Mode. The battles from the “campaign mode” can be fought in the building right underneath the Castle. There, if you fight continuously and collect the chests given as rewards, you will find quite a lot of Diamonds to fill your pockets with!
– Online rewards give you a ton of Diamonds! These are given for simply being online in the game and doing nothing else. Well, yes, of course, you can fight, upgrade buildings and so on, but the rewards are given for simply being online in the game! Pretty neat! Especially since you can get 500 of them!
– Dare adventure on the Path of Conquest! Here, on the right side of the screen, you will see the button which opens the Path of Conquest menu. There, you can receive a considerable amount of Diamonds if you complete certain, slightly more difficult, tasks.
The first step towards claiming some of these amazing rewards is joining an Alliance. Once you have done so, start leveling up and upgrading your fort and you will be able to eventually claim these too!
These would be all that we have for now! Do you know more ways that you can get more Diamonds for free in Dream Raiders: Empires? If so, share them with us down in the comments section below!
Also, if you want our game tips and tricks to help you build a powerful city, then make sure you take a look at our game guide right here and learn everything there is to know about the game!