In today’s article we will share with you all of our Dream Raiders: Empires tips and cheats to help you create a big and prosperous empire, with nothing to fear for. So, if you want to form a powerful army, then we will help you!
You need to know that this game has plenty of fun activities to do, from building and maintaining your structures, to attacking enemies and hunting for beasts. There is never not enough tasks to do, but at times it will take time to complete, because some of the upgrades take a lot of time.
But enough with the introductions now – let’s dive right into the Dream Raiders: Empires tips and tricks right here below!
Connect to Facebook or Google and receive Free Diamonds!
If you want a couple of freebies in the game, then make sure you connect your Facebook account or Google account to the game, because you will receive 200 Diamonds for free! That’s right, if you want to collect a lot of Diamonds and summon the best heroes, then you are going to need every single one of them!
Always train extra troops to have them ready
In my opinion it is very important that you have some extra soldiers to assist you on the battlefield. If you are doing many raids and hunt often, then you should have a big army to be able to deal with any threats that might come your way.
I suggest that you head on to the Barracks and train a couple of soldiers, because if you happen to run into a powerful enemy, you want to be able to deal with him fast and with as few casualties as possible.
I also like having some extra witches on hand, because in my opinion they are very powerful, so I like to train a few extra whenever there is space available for training (and when I have a few extra resources to spare).
Use the Free speedups whenever possible
There are some buildings that can take ages to get built (not literally), and you don’t really want to wait for that, or simply do not have the time to do so. If that is the case, then remind yourself that you have some free speedups given to you by the game (from finishing quests and tasks) which you can use at any given time.
Use these speedups wisely, because they are not endless. I mean, some are, but not the “good” ones which speed up the process by a long time. You often get them from quests as rewards, and I suggest that you use them when you have to speed up the process of upgrading the Castle.
Join an active Alliance to build and upgrade faster
I suggest that you try to find an active guild with a lot of people. This is not going to be easy at first, as you will be relatively low level at start. So, when you are just getting started, join any Alliance that you can, and once you are higher level, try aiming to join one of the bigger Alliances.
This matters quite a lot because when you are building, you can request your guild mates to aid you by speeding up the process. That’s why joining an active guild is very important – it helps you speed up the building process!
Help each other out!
After joining an Alliance, you will get (very often) requests for help from other guild mates. Always help them out, as they will help you back in return for sure. Whenever you are active in an Alliance, it will keep people from leaving, so it will keep the Alliance running. You know the drill – the more active you are, the better for the overall building speed!
Make upgrades constantly
You are going to need to make upgrades continuously to your city, and for that you will need resources. Plenty of resources. By upgrading your city you are basically making it more powerful and it increases your Power.
When your Power is high, you will be able to challenge bosses (such as Flamelord), hunt better enemies and receive better and better rewards. For this, I suggest that you upgrade your buildings constantly, and keep building new ones whenever they are available.
If you want to make the upgrades individually, you can tap on a building and keep on upgrading it until you can’t upgrade it further. Do this for every building, and you will ensure an overall balanced city.
For upgrading only the required buildings, you can check them in the Castle. There, if you press the middle button, you can see what buildings you need to upgrade in order to make the castle stronger. Upgrade only these buildings if you don’t want to spend resources on the other ones, but I prefer an overall balanced upgrade.
Purchase goodies from the Tavern
The Tavern is the in game shop which allows you to buy good hero shards for the price of Dreamland Crystals. These crystals are obtained from decomposing the heroes you don’t want, from the Recycling House.
In the Tavern you will have 20 free resets, so if you have enough Dreamland Crystals to buy a few, you can refresh afterwards. However, I suggest waiting with the resets before using them all, as you might want to use them later on!
I suggest buying the hero shards which give about 40 Orange hero shards, and cost 1600 Dreamland Crystals. This is going to make it easier for you to gather more heroes, so make sure you do it!
A few more Dream Raiders: Empires tips and tricks:
– When you have 5 minutes left to upgrade a building, make the upgrade for free! This doesn’t cost anything, so use it whenever you can.
– Don’t shy away from requesting Alliance Aid for every single building upgrade. It’s important that you send and receive help, so always request whenever you are building. It will make a world of difference.
– Check your mailbox often. Some rewards for completing the quests are sent in the in game Mailbox, not opened instantly. Make sure you always check your inbox whenever you see a red dot on the envelope there.
– Clear the battle stages for good rewards. These rewards can vary from resources to keys and boosts. Always fight for as much as you can and then collect the spoils of war because that way you will never run out of resources.
– The conquest costs Stamina, but this recharges over time. Always spend up all your Stamina and attack, because it will recharge and you can continue your fights afterwards!
– Log in daily to claim your daily rewards. They are pretty good I have to say, and even if you don’t want to play the game that particular day, just log in to collect them! They will make a difference later on!
– Make your free summons as often as possible! There are some summons you can do for free every few hours, so make sure you always do them because you never know when luck might strike and you will get a good hero!
These would be all of our Dream Raiders: Empires tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some other cool tips that you want to share with us? Leave them down in the comments section below!