A new trailer has been released for Daemon X Machina, the mech game releasing in around two months on Nintendo Switch worldwide.
The new trailer showcases the improvements that have been made to the game following the release of the playable demo a few months back. Among the biggest enhancements are the ability to lock-on to enemies with certain weapons, UI improvements and much more.
- New equipment allows you to lock-on to enemies. When equipped, the camera will track any enemy that has been locked-on to
- Enemy health bars have been added during boss and Arsenal battles
- Equipment can now be scavenged from defeated enemies from further away. You can also now steal equipment while hovering
- Indicators now show which direction enemy fire is coming from
- Motion controls have been added for aiming – you can tune sensitivity, or turn them on or off, in the Options menu
- If you hold the attack button while reloading, your weapon will start firing as soon as the reload is completed
- By default, the R button is used for boosting and the Y button fire auxiliary weapons
- You can change button configurations in the Options menu
- The initial velocity at which you ascend and descend mid-air has been increased
- The pause after you attack with a close-range weapon has been shortened
- Attacks now feel more forceful thanks to additional sound effects
- You’re no longer forced back into the mission area if you step outside. Now, you’ll fail the mission if you leave the mission area for too long or continue past the red boundary marker
- Radar visibility increased
- Improved visibility of smaller enemies
- Clearer distinction between enemies and allies
- Font size of text is increased
- Ammo drops from enemies increased
Daemon X Machina launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch on September 13th.