Activision is back with its next Call of Duty: Mobile Beta version for the upcoming update. However, the officials have confirmed that the next major update will not be released till March. Apart from this, the latest Public Test Build has also been made available to iOS users.
This time the company has increased the player cap to 30,000, which means more players can test the new version. The download size of the latest COD Mobile Beta is around 2GB; hence players must ensure that their device has enough free storage space to accommodate it.
Here’s a guide to download COD Mobile’s latest Public Test Build.
How to download COD Mobile February Public Test Build
Download Link: https://bit.ly/3oWA2gc
- Download the COD Mobile Season Test Server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
Points you should remember before installing it:
- Ensure you are on a secure uninterrupted connection so that the whole package is downloaded without any issues.
- If you are running into issues downloading the file, try using a different browser.
- Make sure you have 5-6 gigabytes of data free on your device.
- This file is independent of the main build, you do not need to remove or do anything with your main CODM application.