Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 is live now. After the conclusion of season three, the game has received plenty of new events and challenges, and Survival of the Fittest is among them.
The event features a total of six missions that need to be completed in sequential order. At each level, players can unlock a specific reward. However, it’s worth noting that Survival of the Fittest challenge is only valid till season four lasts.
Here’s everything you need to know about Call of Duty: Mobile’s Survival of the Fittest event.
COD Mobile Survival of the Fittest Event Details
- Survive for 25 minutes in Battle Royale.
- Earn the Floater Medal once in Battle Royale.
- Enter the Top 10 in Battle Royale 3 times.
- Deal 1000 damages in BR matches.
- Enter the top 10 in Battle Royale 3 times.
- Enter the top 3 in battle royale once.
Players can grab the following rewards by completing their corresponding mission:
- Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Clown Carrion and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Scout – Carrion and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Ninja Carrion and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Razorback Iron Hunter and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Credits x6000 and Battle Pass XP 6000