Activision continues to bring new events and challenges in COD Mobile to keep the player base engaged. The Gold or Nothing is the latest event in the game where the players have a chance to grab a rare Kilo Bolt Action constable skin, a melee weapon finish, battle pass credits, and much more.
The event is valid until Season 4 ends; hence players have a hefty time to complete all the missions. Gold or Nothing features seven tasks in total, and at each stage, players can unlock a specific reward.
Here’s a detailed look at the missions and the rewards of the COD Mobile’s Gold or Nothing event.
COD Mobile Gold or Nothing Event Details
- Play three matches in any mode.
- Use Operator Skills four times in MP matches.
- Earn the Avenger Medal in MP matches ten times.
- Earn the Bull’s Eye Medal in MP matches eight times.
- Use Class Chip five times in BR matches.
- Earn the Medic BR Medal in BR matches three times.
- Earn the Worm Medal in BR matches three times.
*All the aforementioned missions should be completed in sequential order.
Players can grab the following rewards by completing their corresponding mission:
- Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Backpack 1 Carrion and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Knife – Carrion and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Weapon XP Card x15 and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Trip Mine – Carrion and Battle Pass XP x4000
- SkS Iron Hunter and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Kilo Bolt Action constable skin and Battle Pass XP x6000