With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Survival Instincts. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Survival Instincts challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Survival Instincts challenge
Survival Instincts is a six-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 5 BR matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 10 enemies in BR matches: Clown Artbeat and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Fire 1500 bullets in BR matches: Rewind Artbeat and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with a Customized Weapon from your loadout in BR matches: Backpack 1 Artbeat and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Use Class Chips 8 times in BR matches: Hollow and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 3 enemies using BR Class Chips: Scout 2 Escape Plan and 3000 Battle Pass XPP.
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Survival Instincts event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.