With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Spray and Prey. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Spray and Prey challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Spray and Prey challenge
Spray and Prey is a six-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 5 MP matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with any SMG in MP matches: MW11 Artbeat and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Double Kill Medal 15 times in MP matches: Weapon XP Card x10 and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 25 enemies with any SMG Equipped with the Amped and Martydrom Perk: Juneau Hunting Club and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 8 enemies while sliding in MP matches: Holger 26 – Escape Plan and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Win three matches with any PPSh-41 equipped : PP19 Escape Plan and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 1 (2022) ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Spray and Prey event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.