With the rollout of the recent community update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Space Laser. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon blueprints, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Space Laser challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Space Laser challenge
Season ten’s Space Laser is a six-part challenge that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Earn 800 scorestreak points. (Weapon XP Card x5 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Use scorestreaks 15 times in MP matches. (Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Kill 15 enemies with the Hardline Perk equipped. (HVK 30 Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill 25 enemies with Scorestreaks in MP matches. (Weapon XP card x10 and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Use the Orbital Strike scorestreak three times in MP matches. (Buckled Up and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Kill eight enemies with the Orbital Strike scorestreak in MP matches. (BY15 Green Marble and Battle Pass XP x3000)
Please note: The challenge is only available till the end of COD Mobile Season 10.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!