With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 11 update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Royale Specialist. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Royale Specialist challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Royale Specialist challenge
Royale Specialist is a six-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 11 that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Glide 150 meters in BR matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Land in High Tier Loot Zones 5 times in BR matches: Medic – Greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill ten enemies in High Tier Loot Zones in BR matches: Airborne – Greenrock and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Shoot down a Helicopter in BR matches once: Nutty and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Survive 25 minutes (1500 seconds) in BR matches: Arctic .50 – Jubilee and New Year Token
- Place in the top 3 in BR matches: Special Ops 4 – Firefrost and 3000 Battle Pass XP
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 11 ends.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.