The much-anticipated Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6 test server or beta update is officially out now. The latest build includes many new features and changes that will be tested before the season six update release. It is available for Android and iOS devices, and up to 30,000 players can participate in the newest Call of Duty: Mobile test server.
Although no end date hasn’t been announced yet, we believe that the testing phase will last for a week. Therefore, you should be really quick before it concludes. Here’s a guide to install the COD Mobile Season 6 Test Server on your device.
How to download COD Mobile Season 6 Test Server?
COD Mobile Season 6 APK file size is around 1.8GB. Hence you will require at least 4GB of free storage space on your device to install the update. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the update:
APK download link for Android: https://bit.ly/3yXek1e
iOS download link via Test Flight: https://apple.co/3xHntdX
- Download the COD Mobile season six test server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
Activision, the developers have confirmed several changes and features that are added into the newest test build. Here are a few pieces of content you can look forward to trying out in this build:
- New MP Map – Slums
- New MP Map – Stacks
- New Operator Skills, Scorestreaks, perks, and grenade types
- Various optimizations to BR
- Various UI changes and improvements
It’s also worth noting that everything you see in the build may not be final; maybe buggy may have placeholder art or text or may not be released in the next update.
Stay tuned with us to receive the latest information and updates for Call of Duty: Mobile