Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Royale Overdrive with the rollout of the most recent community update. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon blueprints, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Royale Overdrive challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Royale Overdrive challenge
Season ten’s Royale Overdrive is a seven-part challenge that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Glider 150 meters in BR matches. (Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Land in High Tier Loot Zones five times in BR matches. (Clown Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Kill 10 enemies in High Tier Loot Zones in BR matches. (Defender Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Ope Airdrops in R matches three times. (Weapon XP card x10 and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill 10 enemies with a customized weapon from your loadut in BR matches. (Credits x400 and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Earn the Marathon Medal in BR matches once. (Center Mass and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Place in the top three in BR matches once. (ICR-1 Green Marble and Battle Pass XP x3000)
Please note: The challenge is only available till the end of COD Mobile Season 10.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.