With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 11 update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled MP Trademaster. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the MP Trademaster challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile MP Trademaster challenge
MP Trademaster is a seven-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 11 that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Earn 800 secorestreak points: Weapon XP Card x5 and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Scorestreaks 15 times in MP matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with Scorestreaks in MP matches: Airborne – Greenrock and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with Operator Skills in MP matches: SKS Greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Use the Munitions Box Operator Skill three times in MP Matches: Lethal Gaze and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Deal 5000 Damage in MP matches: Special Ops 4 – Bravv the Elements and New Year Token x5
- Win 5 MP matches: ASM10-Rideout and Battle Pass XP x3000
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 11 ends.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.