With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 11 update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Let’s Get Personal. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Let’s Get Personal challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Let’s Get Personal challenge
Let’s Get Personal is a seven-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 11 that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 5 MP matches: Weapon XP Card x5 and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 10 enemies with Melee Weapons: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn Melee Master medal twice in BR ranked matches: MW11 greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with the Hardline Perk equipped: Weapon XP Card x15 and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with the Gun-Ho Perk equipped: KRM-262 Greenrock and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Deal 5000 damage in MP matches: King and New Year Token x7.
- Earn the crackdown medal 15 times in mp ranked matches: Decoy Grenade and 5x New year token.
- Win 5 MP matches: Type 25 Jubilee and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 11 ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Let’s Get Personal event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.