The arrival of Season 4 has introduced a brand new melee weapon to COD Mobile called Kali Sticks. It is a unique melee weapon that possesses the same characteristics as any other melee weapon in the game. Since it’s a part of a seasonal challenge, the unlock process is way different from the functional weapons.
Rather than progressing through the battle pass, players have to participate in the Flank and Shank challenge to earn themselves the Kali Sticks. Fortunately, much like any other event or challenge, there’s no entry fee, or just players have to spend plenty of time in the multiplayer mode to unlock the desired reward. So without further ado, let’s jump into the details.
How to unlock the Kali Sticks in COD Mobile Season 4
The only way to unlock the Kali Sticks melee in COD Mobile is by completing all the tasks of the Flank and Shank challenge. It’s a seven-part seasonal challenge that will continue till the end of Season 4.
- Throw 5 flashbang grenades in MP Matches – 200 credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Use the UAV scorestreak 3 times in MP Matches – Concussion Grenade – Earthen and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn 1000 Scorestreak points in MP matches – RPD Earthen and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 5 enemies with any Melee weapon in MP matches – SUP Sticker and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with the Shadow Blade Operator Skill in MP Matches– Cordite Crash Down and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn the Back Stabber Medal twice in MP matches – Kali Sticks and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with any Kali Sticks in MP matches – Mil-Sim Crash Down and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
Please note: All the missions must be completed in sequential order only.
The challenge tasks are meant to show a general aptitude for multiplayer. As such, they consist of anything from taking out enemies and earning medals to using certain perks and winning the MP matches.
Call of Duty: Mobile Kali Sticks stats
As we’ve said earlier, Kali Sticks are much similar to other melee weapons that can achieve a quick two-strike combo in a short period of time. Here are its base stats:
- Damage: 200
- Fire Rate: 8
- Accuracy: 70
- Mobility: 90
- Range: 10
- Control: 70
So, that’s everything you need to know about the Kali Sticks melee weapon in the Call of Duty: Mobile.