Call of Duty: Mobile is popular for its new events and challenges that Activision adds to keep the player base engaged. Recently, the developers pushed a new community update which brought a new seasonal challenge called SMG Supremacy. The event requires you to outclass your enemies with a combination of mobility and firepower in order to unlock all the cool rewards.
SMG Supremacy is a seven-part seasonal challenge that allows unlocking HS0405’s exclusive Stone Mason finish. Besides this, players can snag other items like weapon XP card, Credit Points, Battle Pass XP along the way.
Here’s a guide to complete SMG Supremacy Seasonal challenge in COD Mobile.
How to complete “SMG Supremacy” challenge in COD Mobile?
In order to procure all the challenge rewards, one has to complete the following missions:
- Kill 20 enemies with any SMG.
- Win 3 MP matches with any SMG. (SMG must be equipped in-hand by the end of the match)
- Kill 20 enemies with the lightweight perk equipped.
- Kill 30 enemies with any SMG equipped with any 5 attachments.
- Kill 10 enemies with headshots using any SMG equipped with three attachments equipped.
- Kill 20 enemies with any PP19-Bizon. (Available in the free battle pass)
- Win 7 mp matches with any PP19 Bizon.
- Weapon XP Card x10
- Battle Pass XP x1000
- Credits x200
- Battle Pass XP x1500
- SMRS – Paper Star
- Bat Pass XP x2000
- Weapon XP card x20
- Battle Pass XP x2000
- Spray – Lil Devil
- Battle Pass XP x3000
- GKS-Paper Star
- Battle Pass XP x4000
- HS0405-Stone Mason
- Battle Pass XP x6000
Note: The event is valid in the game till the season three lasts.