Since the release of COD Mobile’s Season 13 Test Server, most of the players encountered the “Download Configuration Failed” error. As a result, they were unable to access the test server and flocked to the official COD Mobile Discord server to report it.
After prioritizing the users’ feedback, the game developers have finally resolved the issue and released a second version of the Test server build to eliminate the Download Configuration Failed error. The official announcement states the following:
How to fix “Download Configuration Failed” error in COD Mobile Test Server
To fix this error, the support team has highly recommended installing the second version of the COD Mobile Public Test Build. However, if the old version is working flawlessly for you, there’s no point in switching to the newest version. But if you face the Download Configuration Failed error, you should definitely download and hop onto the new build.
Here’s the download link: https://bit.ly/2K3KIve
In addition to this, the support team has also shared some general tips and troubleshooting for downloading the Test Server build to avoid any error.
- Ensure you are on a secure, uninterrupted connection so that the whole package is downloaded without any issues.
- Try to turn off or stop your device from going into any rest mode.
- If you are running into issues downloading the file, try using a different browser.
- If you are running into issues installing the file, try restarting your device and try again.
- Make sure you have 5-6 gigabytes of data free on your device.
That’s it. Nevertheless, if you’re encountering any more issues, you can always seek support at COD Mobile’s official Discord server.