Call of Duty: Mobile is holding a major featured event called Ho-Ho-Hot Drops for a limited period during the winter holidays. During this event, COD Mobile players can earn a variety of free rewards by completing certain objectives in the game.
COD Mobile Ho-Ho-Hot Drops event functions similar to the battle pass in which players have to earn stars instead of XP and climb the tier ladder. Much like every other event, players don’t have to spend a dime to participate in this challenge. However, they’ll need to spend a hefty of time to complete missions in the Call of Duty: Mobile battle royale mode.
How to play Ho-Ho-Hot Drops event in COD Mobile
Ho-Ho-Hot Drops event takes place from December 24 at 12:00 A.M. UTC to January 6 at 23:59 P.M. UTC. Therefore, players have around two weeks to complete the challenge and snag all the rewards.
During this holiday event, a number of gift boxes will spawn everywhere in battle royale mode, and players can open them to collect the five-pointed stars. Apart from this, one can also grind for stars by playing multiplayer mode. They will get a certain number of stars in the after-action report based on the duration and kill count of the last game.
Just like the battle pass section, the progress bar on the bottom of the event screen records the number of stars you have. Once a player has enough stars, the respective reward tier will be unlocked.
Related: COD Mobile: How To Get Free COD Points
List of Event Rewards
Ho-Ho-Hot Drops event features a slew of phenomenal rewards such as weapon blueprints, operators, emotes, sprays and a lot more. The best part of this challenge is that gamers can unlock all items for free. Here’s the complete list of rewards, along with the number of stars required to unlock:
- Desperado – Pinewave: 20 Stars
- Mysterious item: 40 Stars
- J358 – Pinewave: 100 Stars
- Mysterious item: 200 Stars
- ATV – Pinewave: 300 Stars
- XPR 50 – Pinewave: 400 Stars
- Muscle car – Gingerbread: 500 Stars
- Helicopter – Gingerbread: 700 Stars
- BK57 – Gingerbread: 900 Stars
- BY15 – Gingerbread: 1000 Stars
- AK47 – Gingerbread: 1200 Stars
- Mysterious item: 1400 Stars
- Action Reaction Sticker: 1600 Stars
- Peppermint Ornament: 1800 Stars
- CR56 AMAX – Frosted Gift: 2000 Stars
- Mysterious item: 2500 Stars
- Mysterious item: 300 Stars
- Zero – Flocked: Final Reward
Please note: Make sure to claim all the rewards before the event ends.
Related: How Does the Trophy System Work in COD Mobile
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!