With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 11 update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled First-in-Class. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the First-in-Class challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile First-in-Class challenge
First-in-Class is a six-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 11 that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 5 BR ranked matches: Weapon XP Card x5 and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Fire 2000 Bullets in a BR Ranked matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with BR ranked matches: Backpack – Greenrock and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemiess using your BR Class chip: DR-H Jubilee and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Damage dealer medal in BR Ranked Matches: MSMC Jubilee and New Year Token x5
- Win a BR Ranked match once: Special Ops 4 – Ice Breaker and 3000 Battle Pass XP
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 11 ends.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!