Activision added a fresh new seasonal challenge entitled BR Mastermind with the release of the highly anticipated Season 10 Shadows Return update. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon blueprints, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the BR Mastermind challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile BR Mastermind challenge
Season ten’s BR Mastermind is a six-part challenge that will continue till the end of the season. Since season ten has just begun, players have enough time to accumulate all the rewards. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Land in Pipeline three times in BR matches. (Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Kill 10 enemies in Pipline in BR matches. (Mechanic – Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Earn the damage dealer medal in BR matches twice. (Peacekeeper MK2 – Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill 15 enemies at least 35 meters away in BR matches. (Scout – Shaded Weaponry and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill 5 enemies with any Sniper in BR matches. (Antelope A20 – Green Marble and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Earn the Eagle Eye Medal once in BR matches. (Charly – Green Marble and Battle Pass XP x4000)
Please note: The challenge is only available till the end of COD Mobile Season 10.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.