With the rollout of the COD Mobile Season 11 update, Activision added a brand new seasonal challenge entitled Board of Honor. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Board of Honor challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Board of Honor challenge
Board of Honor is a seven-part challenge in COD Mobile Season 11 that will continue till the end of the season. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Use operator skills 10 times in mp ranked matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with operator skills in mp ranked matches: Baseball Bat greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Use scorestreaks 10 times in mp ranked matches: Fennec Greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 20 enemies with scorestreaks in mp ranked Matches: 10x Weapon XP card and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 25 enemies with sentry gun in mp ranked matches: Blood Shot and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn the crackdown medal 15 times in mp ranked matches: Decoy Grenade and 5x New year token.
- Win 2 mp matches: AS Val Jubilee and 3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 11 ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Board of Honor event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.