In the most recent update of Clash of Clans, the game introduced its second super troop. For beginners who are new to Clash of Clans, a super troop is a special troop in clash of clans that are more powerful than their original counterparts.
Players can boost their original troop to the Super Troop counterpart with Dark Elixir. Though players must have a Town Hall level 11 to boost their troops to super troops.
The latest super troop added to Clash of Clans is the “Super Minion“. A chunkier and beefier version of minions. Below is some of the highlighted characteristics of the new troop.
- The Super Minion is an air unit just like its counterpart.
- Super Minions deal more damage and has more hit points.
- Unlike minions, Super Minions cannot avoid seeking air mines.
- Super Minion carries a rocket launcher whose first shot acts as a long-range sniper.
Here are the other stats on Super Minion:
|Level||DPS||HP||Training Cost||Housing Space||Super Cost|
|8||350||1400||66 Dark Elixir||12||60 000 Dark Elixir|
|9||375||1500||72 Dark Elixir||12||60 000 Dark Elixir|
Clash of Clans official patch notes
A few weeks ago, from the time of writing clash of clans released an optional update with some additional game fixes and more. These fixes are quality of life changes that make the Clash of Clans a more player-friendly game.
Disclaimer: Below is the official patch notes for recent update(version 13.576.8). We haven’t altered any values or text.
- Fix for Clock Tower boosts that could not be resumed if it was already paused before the update maintenance (we had an issue where after our October update, some players’ Clock Tower boosts were stuck on pause and couldn’t be un-paused. This fix will address the stuck pauses and hopefully prevent it from happening again);
- Housing space of opponent’s Clan Castle in the info screen during the preparation of War will no longer be visible (now there should be a question mark instead);
- Fixed skin name not changing when changing Hero with the arrows;
- Fixed a rare crash related to reloading the game while in Edit Mode + while a Wall piece is selected;
- Visual improvements and user interface fixes (including the Village Maiden’s helmet misalignment in War Info Screen).
Clash of Clans is freemium mobile strategy game currently available on Android and iOS devices.