Free Fire is a popular multiplayer shooter game that allows you to participate in different competitions. There are lots of characters that you can play and all of them have unique abilities. In order to get an advantage over your opponents, you should create a team of characters that are able to combine their abilities and work together. One of the heroes that you can play is named Andrew. This guide will tell you about Andrew and how to play him in Free Fire.
Andrew in Free Fire
There are lots of different characters that you can play in Free Fire. One of these heroes is named Andrew and he seems to be a tough guy who can take lots of hits. His ability increases the durability of this character’s vest. So, it will be able to take more hits. This skill has a few levels and if you want to maximize its effect you will have to reach the max level.
- Armor Specialist (Level 1) – Vest durability loss decreases by 2%
- Armor Specialist (Level 2) – Vest durability loss decreases by 4%
- Armor Specialist (Level 3) – Vest durability loss decreases by 6%
- Armor Specialist (Level 4) – Vest durability loss decreases by 8%
- Armor Specialist (Level 5) – Vest durability loss decreases by 10%
- Armor Specialist (Level 6) – Vest durability loss decreases by 12%
Andrew Combinations in Free Fire
Andrew is a tough character that is able to survive some hits. However, if you want to play him effectively you will need to combine Andrew with other characters. You should create a team with at least one support character and a couple of damage dealers. Also, we recommend you use someone with crowd control abilities. Andrew is an all-rounded character and he can be used in many different teams. Here are some characters that we recommend you to use with Andrew in Free Fire: