The much-awaited Call of Duty: Mobile Winter War update has been made available to all the players, and they can update the game to the latest version from Google Play Store and Apple Store. To download the latest update, your phone must have around 5 GB of free storage space.
In case you encounter any error while downloading it from Google Play Store and Apple Store, install the Call of Duty: Mobile Winter War update on your device via sideloading it. Here’s a step by step guide for the same.
Download Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Winter War update
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
The brand new Season 13 Winter War has begun, and the Battle Pass is now available for purchase in the newest update. Beyond this, the latest patch has also brought a ton of new additions like QXR Weapon, Nuktown Russia map, Grind Mode, and more. Moreover, the developers have also introduced Season 8 for Multiplayer Ranked mode, which means players can start rank pushing and achieve the desired rank.