Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Winter War is coming close to an end. Meanwhile, the game developers have decided to conduct the testing phase through the Public Test Build ahead of the Season 14 update release.
As announced last week, the latest COD Mobile Season 14 Public Test Build is officially out now. Much like the previous build, this one is also limited to 5000 players. Beyond this, the information collected during this phase will be deleted once it ends.
If you’re also interested in participating and experiencing the upcoming features before everyone else, here’s an essential guide to download and install the APK file for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 14 Public Test Build.
How to download COD Mobile Season 14 Beta Test Server
Download Link: https://bit.ly/2Xxsi9j
- Download the COD Mobile Season 14 Test Server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
Points you should remember before installing it:
- Ensure you are on a secure uninterrupted connection so that the whole package is downloaded without any issues.
- If you are running into issues downloading the file, try using a different browser.
- Make sure you have 5-6 gigabytes of data free on your device.
- This file is independent of the main build, you do not need to remove or do anything with your main CODM application.