The wait for the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Mobile’s Season 13 Test Server/Beta application is over now. The recently opened Test Server has brought a ton of new features and changes to the game that will be further released into the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update.
The Test Server is only open for 4 days, i.e., December 12 – December 16 (PT), and limited to 20,000 players. Therefore, we suggest everyone quickly download and install the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Test Server application via the following guide.
Before downloading it, players must ensure that their device has approximately 4GB of free storage space to accommodate the game. Moreover, the file is independent of the main build. So, you don’t have to remove the main COD Mobile application.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Test Server
COD Mobile Season 13 Test Server APK Download Link: bit.ly/384R9WK
- Download the COD Mobile Season 13 Test Server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
From the content perspective, players can witness New Gravity Vortex Gun Operator Skill, EMP Systems Scorestreaks, 3v3 Gun Mode, and much more. Here’s a complete list of new features added to the latest Test Server:
- New Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex Gun
- New Scorestreak: EMP Systems
- New Tactical Equipment: Gas Grenade
- New Weapon: Peacekeeper MK2
- New Perk: Desperado
- New Mode: Grind
- New Mode: 3v3 Gun Fight
- New Mode: Battle Royale Blitz
- New Mode: Hardcore Hardpoint
- New Mode: Hardcore Headquarters
- New Map: Nuketown Russia
- New Map: Raid Holiday
- New Map: Rebirth
- New Vehicle: Snowboard
Apart from this, a bunch of other changes, fixes, optimizations, and improvements have also been injected to offer a much better and smoother gaming experience to the players.