Call of Duty: Mobile is undoubtedly one of the best multiplayer action games out there. However, while this is a great game for competing against random players, some players like to challenge their friends in custom matches.
In such a case, users can create a Private Room, also known as Custom Room in Call of Duty: Mobile. With the Private Room feature’s help, the host can easily customize the match rules, including game mode, match time, and invite-only specific players as per their need. Here’s a guide to creating a private room in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Steps to create private room in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile on your smartphone and go to Battle Royale, or Multiplayer section, depending on the mode you want to play.
- Click on the ‘Private’ button located at the left of the screen.
- Your Room ID will be displayed on the left side of the screen. You can also customize your Room’s name and set a password to avoid unwanted players.
- Now, ask other players to join the room using this ID or Invite them by adding them into your friend list.
- Click on the Start button to begin the match.
Unlike other multiplayer games, creating a private server in Call of Duty: Mobile is completely free.