Call of Duty: Mobile is undoubtedly one of the best multiplayer action games out there. However, while this is a great game for competing against random players, some players like to challenge their friends in custom matches.
In such a case, users can create a Private Room, also known as Custom Room in Call of Duty: Mobile. With the Private Room feature’s help, the host can easily customize the match rules, including game mode, match time, and invite-only specific players as per their need. Here’s a guide to creating a private room in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Steps to create private room in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile on your smartphone and go to Battle Royale, or Multiplayer section, depending on the mode you want to play.
- Click on the ‘Private’ button located at the left of the screen.
- Your Room ID will be displayed on the left side of the screen. You can also customize your Room’s name and set a password to avoid unwanted players.
- Now, ask other players to join the room using this ID or Invite them by adding them into your friend list.
- Click on the Start button to begin the match.
Unlike other multiplayer games, creating a private server in Call of Duty: Mobile is completely free.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!