Activision, the developers behind Call of Duty: Mobile, never fails to amaze its players by giving free rewards and other in-game stuff. The company recently released the major Season 13 Winter War update for the game, and to celebrate it, they’re giving one of the rarest items of the game i.e., Ghost Stealth, for free.
To grab the complimentary Ghost Stealth character skin, players have to link their Call of Duty: Mobile account with the Activision account.
How to link Activision account to COD Mobile to get Ghost Stealth character?
- Go to the COD Mobile Settings.
- Tap the Plus button at the top right of the screen highlighted in the yellow color.
- Click on Call of Duty, and it will redirect you to the browser.
- Once the browser opens, login into your Activision account. (Signup for a new account if you haven’t one)
- After successfully logging in, you shall receive a message saying, “Login successful. Login using your Call of Duty account,” and the game will relaunch.
- Tap the Call of Duty icon at the login screen to log in to your account.
After following the above steps, you can collect your reward in the game mailbox. After collecting it, you’ll also receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Furthermore, to equip Ghost Stealth Character, you need to visit the Inventory section in Call of Duty: Mobile.
The most recent Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update brought a plethora of new features and changes to enhance the overall gaming experience. Some of the major changes are the new Nuketown Russia map, Grind mode, Skateboard Vehicle, and Winter War Battle Pass.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!