Call of Duty: Mobile has been out globally for over a year, and it’s an infrequent occasion when there is no monthly update released for the game.
On November 25, Activision released a new community update in which the developers brought a host of exciting features and notable changes to the game. Some of the biggest changes of the latest COD Mobile update are Legendary Operator – Dark Nikto, the return of Hackney Yard map, Seasonal Challenges, and more.
Here’s a look at the complete patch notes of the latest COD Mobile community update.
Call of Duty Mobile 11/25 update patch notes
Upcoming and current events
- 11/20 – 12/04 ~ Knights Divided Featured Event (MP)
- 11/23 – 12/01 ~ 10v10 Collection (MP)
- 11/25 – 12/03 ~ Hackney Yard 24/7 (MP) – Try the Hack The Yard Event for new rewards
- 11/27 – 12/06 ~ Attack of the Night (MP) – Earn rewards for playing in Undertakers Storm: Night
- 11/26 ~ Small Arms Seasonal Challenge
- *All Dates UTC
Legendary Operator – Dark Nikto
Dark Nikto comes with a unique parachute animation, a kill tracker, a UAV camo, an alternate lobby background, and a red & black loot box (the kind you drop on death in Battle Royale). These are all “first-ever” customization options and they are tied specifically to Dark Nikto.
Hackney Yard Returns
This week Hackney Yard is returning to the list of active maps in Call of Duty: Mobile with both the day & night versions across a wide variety of modes. Here’s the teaser of the map:
The latest community update brings an opportunity to grab the long-awaited small but powerful .50 GS pistol. This secondary weapon brings the pain (high damage per shot) but with a relatively slow fire rate.
Attack of the Night
Another event coming soon on top of everything else highlighted today is a brand-new version of Attack of the Undead! Get ready to drop into the dead of night while trying to survive against your former teammates now turned undead beasts.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Mythic Cards disappearing bug [under investigation]
- Tempest Not Hitting Multiple Targets [under investigation]
- Mythic Fennec Effects Disappearing [fix will be deployed in an upcoming update]
Also read: How to Quickscope in Call of Duty: Mobile
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!