The developers of Brawl Stars have released an update to the game, thanks to which the new Colette fighter and the souvenir shop became available to gamers. Despite the recent appearance of the brawler, there are already several ways to get Colette. The character of the arena belongs to the Warrior class, moves quickly, and is able to destroy the opponents. Stylish looks and original skill quickly made the new character popular among players.
How to get Colette in Brawl Stars
It is necessary to open not only mega chests but also free ones. You will need to open about 20 chests in a row, without missing a single one, in order to get the desired character.
Colette Strategy Guide in Brawl Stars
Despite the recent appearance of the character in the game, experienced gamers have already developed several recommendations for a more efficient game:
- To defuse Bo’s mines, it is better not to use Colette’s super attack. This type of attack is suitable for collecting cubes, crystals, and bolts.
- The girl has combo attacks and is able to eliminate any enemy if she uses attacks in the right sequence: 3 basic attacks, then a super attack, and an attack with a gadget. This guarantees the elimination of the opponent.
- It is more effective to use the gadget to finish off the enemy or in a combo. You should not launch it if the fighter is not participating in the battle. It is also not suitable for attacking high-health enemies.
- When using super attack, it is important to aim and remember that Colette is vulnerable during the dash. Super Attack should be used to collect crystals, bolts, or combos.
- Using Rollback, the fighter pushes opponents into the fog or provides protection of a strategically important object. Using power together with a super attack deals double damage to the enemy, while the new super charges faster.
- The power “Mass Tax” reduces the risk of death of a girl when an opponent uses a supper attack. By covering herself with a shield, she can become less vulnerable.
- With a low level of health and the need to run away, it is better not to use Super, otherwise, you will still have to return to the starting position. Super should not be combined with an auto-attack.
Colette is suitable for all types of maps. Her attack, directed into the distance, makes it possible to effectively fight enemies.