Hey, Brainiacs, are you ready to put your brain to the top test with Orbital Nine’s mind-bending physics-based game, Brain It On?
Challenge your problem-solving skills with total concentration and plenty of patience. But don’t worry; there are ways to improve your game and come out on top!
With Draw Object, you can improve your chances of solving the puzzles and achieving a better ranking system, with each star representing a significant milestone in your progress. And that’s not all!
You can also earn medals for solving the puzzles quickly with fewer drawing objects than required. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t worry. You can find all the Brain It On! Full Level Solution Hints here! Are you ready to take on the challenge and become a master of Brain It On!?
Brain It On! boasts of a monetization model that is both equitable and user-friendly. The game is free to download and play, with five levels available at a time.
If you need the solution for the previous levels, read the Brain It On! Level 41–50 Solutions & Walkthrough, where we give you the walkthrough for the previous levels.
Brain It On! Full Level 51-60 Solution Tips ‘n Tricks
Brain It On! Level 51
- Create a hook that will kick the yellow ball. As soon as you draw it, draw one point about which the hook will rotate so that it hits the ball from the opposite side of the partition with its other arm.
Brain It On! Level 52
- In this challenging level, you will have to create a rack that will transfer the ball from the left side to the right side, and the center of gravity of the rack should be moved to the left side! When the ball hits the rack, draw a significant load on the top right side of the screen that will move the shelf and swing it so that it moves the ball from the left to the right side.
Brain It On! Level 53
- First, make a support that will tilt the base to the right. The ball will automatically start rolling to the right, and during that time, you place a heavy load in the upper right corner of the polygon, which should serve as a catapult that will move the ball to the right.
Brain It On! Level 54
- This level is the easiest to pass in the fight’s three stages. First, you need to start the first mill and then draw a short line that allows the ball to pass from the upper left to the middle mill, and then quickly draw a line along which the ball will slide down to the right to the goal.
Brain It On! Level 55
- Be patient here because it is necessary to draw a weight that includes several blades on the windmill, and from one arm of the weight, there is an extension that should hit the ball falling from above. This is a matter of luck and patience.
Brain It On! Level 56
- The point here is to draw a weight that will cover the two blades of the mill on the right side and leave enough space for the ball to fall into the basket as soon as the mill starts rotating and carries the ball.
Brain It On! Level 57
- In this complex challenge, you have to make a construction in the shape of the letter T, which should first move the ball to the left, and after it touches the left wall, you have to stop it.
Then, you need to quickly make a catapult on which a heavy load will fall from above, from the left side, and this will open a passage for the ball to the right wall, and thus, the challenge would be completed.
Brain It On! Level 58
- On one side of the vase, make a triangular obstacle that will simultaneously prevent the movement of the vase but also serve as a support around which you should roll the vase with the ball inside. On the opposite side of the vase, make a lever that will topple the vase so that a heavy load falls on the lever from the right side. It sounds complicated, but it is one of the most straightforward solutions.
Brain It On! Level 59
- It’s all about speed here! Get your fingers ready to draw the load on the right quickly and then the line crossing! The load will hit the ball and catapult it to the right, and it should land on the transition located on the right side. The ball should simply be bridged and transferred to the basket.
Brain It On! Level 60
- The solution in this puzzle is to make a ramp down which the ball will slide down the platform. You will do this by first drawing one half of the ramp on the left side, then the other part up so that it falls in and is wedged into the first part of the ramp.
That way, you get a whole ramp down which the ball will slide, which you eventually start by drawing a small load that will fall on the target ball and start the slide :)
Brain It On! Level 51-60 Solutions & Walkthrough
This is our Guide with Solutions for levels 51-60 in Brain It On!
If you need the guide for the previous ten levels, please follow Brain It On! Level 41-50 Solutions & Walkthrough.
About Brain It On! Levels Solutions & Walkthrough
Brain It On! is a deceptively challenging physics puzzle for your brain. Your job is to draw shapes to solve many challenging physics puzzles. The goal sounds simple, but they are more complex than they look. There are multiple ways to solve each puzzle. Can you find the best solution?
With the help of our Guide, you can understand all the levels and know how to solve these puzzles most efficiently. Let’s hop on to Solutions & Walkthrough for Levels 61-70.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!