Hey, Brainiacs, are you ready to put your brain to the top test with Orbital Nine’s mind-bending physics-based game, Brain It On?
Challenge your problem-solving skills with total concentration and plenty of patience. But don’t worry; there are ways to improve your game and come out on top!
With Draw Object, you can improve your chances of solving the puzzles and achieving a better ranking system, with each star representing a significant milestone in your progress. And that’s not all!
You can also earn medals for solving the puzzles quickly with fewer drawing objects than required. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t worry. You can find all the Brain It On! Full Level Solution Hints here! Are you ready to take on the challenge and become a master of Brain It On!?
Brain It On! boasts of a monetization model that is both equitable and user-friendly. The game is free to download and play, with five levels available at a time.
If you need the solution for the previous levels, read the Brain It On! Level 31–40 Solutions & Walkthrough, where we give you the walkthrough for the previous levels.
Brain It On! Full Level 41-50 Solution Tips ‘n Tricks
Brain It On! Level 41
- How about designing a hammer that has a hook on one end? The hooked part could be used to secure the hammer in place while the other end could be swung from right to left to strike a ball and move it towards the left.
Brain It On! Level 42
- Create an ‘L’ shaped object that reaches the jumping object first and ends at the box.
Brain It On! Level 43
- Create an umbrella-shaped object with a base on one end of the box to release the ball.
Brain It On! Level 44
- Create a triangular object on the left side, with the lower part on the right. Then, place a ball on top of it and let it roll down the incline until it reaches the box.
Brain It On! Level 45
- To complete the task at hand, you need to hit the yellow ball with a shape that falls towards the left and creates a path for the ball to reach the yellow box. At the same time, the shape should fall towards the right and hit the blue box, creating a path for the ball to reach the blue box.
Brain It On! Level 46
Brain It On! Level 47
- To ensure the ball moves towards the right side of the screen, please create a clear path towards the right, and make sure the ball stays within the screen until it reaches its destination.
Brain It On! Level 48
- To create a pathway for the ball, you can start by hooking the upper box on one end and stopping it from falling with a line. This will allow the box to serve as a platform for the ball to fall onto the next.
Brain It On! Level 49
- Create a structure with a hook-like shape and weight at one end. This way, when the hook comes into contact with the yellow jumping object, it pulls the ball in the right direction.
Brain It On! Level 50
- To prevent an object from falling off a surface, you can create a box around it and place a heavy object on the right side of the box. This will balance the object and keep it from falling. If the object does start to fall, the bar will catch it and prevent it from hitting the ground.
Brain It On! Level 41-50 Solutions & Walkthrough
This is our Guide with Solutions for levels 41-50 in Brain It On!
If you need the guide for the previous ten levels, please follow Brain It On! Level 31-40 Solutions & Walkthrough.
About Brain It On! Levels Solutions & Walkthrough
Brain It On! is a deceptively challenging physics puzzle for your brain. Your job is to draw shapes to solve many challenging physics puzzles. The goal sounds simple, but they are more complex than they look. There are multiple ways to solve each puzzle. Can you find the best solution?
With the help of our Guide, you can understand all the levels and know how to solve these puzzles most efficiently. Let’s hop on to Solutions & Walkthrough for Levels 51-60.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!