Hey, Brainiacs, are you ready to put your brain to the top test with Orbital Nine’s mind-bending physics-based game, Brain It On?
Challenge your problem-solving skills with total concentration and plenty of patience. But don’t worry; there are ways to improve your game and come out on top!
With Draw Object, you can improve your chances of solving the puzzles and achieving a better ranking system, with each star representing a significant milestone in your progress. And that’s not all!
You can also earn medals for solving the puzzles quickly with fewer drawing objects than required. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t worry. You can find all the Brain It On! Full Level Solution Hints here! Are you ready to take on the challenge and become a master of Brain It On!?
Brain It On! boasts of a monetization model that is both equitable and user-friendly. The game is free to download and play, with five levels available at a time.
If you need the solution for the previous levels, read the Brain It On! Level 11–20 Solutions & Walkthrough, where we give you the walkthrough for the previous levels.
Brain It On! Full Level 21-30 Solution Tips ‘n Tricks
Brain It On! Level 21
- Make a small ball (just a touch) that will hit the left side of the dot block in the bottom right.
Brain It On! Level 22
- Rap all the squares in a line toward up and make a load on the top. It will lift it.
Brain It On! Level 23
- Make a hammer-like shape. A line and load on top that the lode will hit the ball to fall in the small yellow box.
Brain It On! Level 24
- Hold onto the top edges to properly load the cup and tilt it to the right. This will ensure that the cup opens smoothly towards the left. Hold onto the top edges to properly load the cup and tilt it to the right. This will ensure that the cup opens smoothly towards the left.
Brain It On! Level 25
- Create a gentle curve towards the right with a slight lift at the top. This will give it the necessary momentum to move forward.
Brain It On! Level 26
- Drop a massive load from above, smashing the square and triangle to the ground while the dot rolls away with the falling load.
Brain It On! Level 27
- Aim from the left while a load falls from above to hit the ball successfully. Once hit, a ball will move and become stuck. Create a line between the load and the ball, with a load on top, and forcefully move the ball in the right direction.
Brain It On! Level 28
To make it happen, draw a vertical line with the load on the right side that touches the top of the ball. The line will fall to the right, exerting force on the ball and pushing it in the same direction.
Brain It On! Level 29
- You have to ensure that the Magnet sticks to the left wall by using the Lever Function.
Brain It On! Level 30
- First, draw a curved line from the left to the right side to give momentum to the blue ball. Once the ball falls, draw another line toward the box to guide it to its destination.
Brain It On! Level 21-30 Solutions & Walkthrough
This is our Guide with Solutions for the levels 21-30 in Brain It On!
If you need the guide for the previous ten levels, please follow Brain It On! Level 11-20 Solutions & Walkthrough.
About Brain It On! Levels Solutions & Walkthrough
Brain It On! is a deceptively challenging physics puzzle for your brain. Your job is to draw shapes to solve many challenging physics puzzles. The goal sounds simple, but they are more complex than they look. There are multiple ways to solve each puzzle. Can you find the best solution?
With the help of our Guide, you can understand all the levels and know how to solve these puzzles most efficiently. Let’s hop on to Solutions & Walkthrough for Levels 31-41.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!