Hey, Brainiacs, are you ready to put your brain to the top test with Orbital Nine’s mind-bending physics-based game, Brain It On?
Challenge your problem-solving skills with total concentration and plenty of patience. But don’t worry; there are ways to improve your game and come out on top!
With Draw Object, you can improve your chances of solving the puzzles and achieving a better ranking system, with each star representing a significant milestone in your progress. And that’s not all!
You can also earn medals for solving the puzzles quickly with fewer drawing objects than required. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t worry. You can find all the Brain It On! Full Level Solution Hints here! Are you ready to take on the challenge and become a master of Brain It On!?
Brain It On! boasts of a monetization model that is both equitable and user-friendly. The game is free to download and play, with five levels available at a time.
If you need the solution for the previous levels, read the Brain It On! level 1 – 10 solutions, where we give you the walkthrough for the previous levels.
Brain It On! Full Level 11- 20 Solution Tips ‘n Tricks
Brain It On! Level 11
- Make a line that will pull one pole of the magnet toward the next.
Brain It On! Level 12
- Make a straight line between them and a heavy load on the top.
Brain It On! Level 13
- Make a hook and a load on top. The hook will pull the top, and the load will push the stand.
Brain It On! Level 14
- Make a line on the right side and a load on the left side with a stand in the middle. So, to balance the load on the right, the left side will go up to touch the red.
Brain It On! Level 15
- Make a line with a load on top so that it will hit the ball hard enough that the ball will move on the ground before the building falls down.
Brain It On! Level 16
- Make a line so that it will move through the drawn line to the next step and from the same line in the next step. It’s a bit sloppy.
TIP: To make more stars, you can play using a lower number of shapes and lower the time as possible next time.Try doing it in a shorter time and with fewer shapes. Help to Gain Medals.
Brain It On! Level 17
- Balance it. Make two lines between those, blue and red, and a heavy load on the top.
Brain It On! Level 18
- Make two lines between those, blue and red, and a heavy load on the top.
Brain It On! Level 19
- Make something that will hit both, move down, and it will fall on one side and hit a ball towards the next.
Brain It On! Level 20
- Make a half circle so the jar will roll and the ball will come out.
Brain It On! Level 21-30 Solutions & Walkthrough
This is our Guide with Solutions for the levels 11 – 20 in Brain It On!
If you need the guide for the first ten levels, please follow Brain It On! Level 1-10 Solutions & Walkthrough.
About Brain It On! Levels Solutions & Walkthrough
Brain It On! is a deceptively challenging physics puzzle for your brain. Your job is to draw shapes to solve many challenging physics puzzles. The goal sounds simple, but they are more complex than they look. There are multiple ways to solve each puzzle. Can you find the best solution?
With the help of our Guide, you can understand all the levels and know how to solve these puzzles most efficiently. Let’s hop on to Solutions & Walkthrough for Levels 21 – 30.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!