Hey, Brainiacs, are you ready to put your brain to the top test with Orbital Nine’s mind-bending physics-based game, Brain It On?
Challenge your problem-solving skills with total concentration and plenty of patience. But don’t worry; there are ways to improve your game and come out on top!
With Draw Object, you can improve your chances of solving the puzzles and achieving a better ranking system, with each star representing a significant milestone in your progress. And that’s not all!
You can also earn medals for solving the puzzles quickly with fewer drawing objects than required. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t worry. You can find all the Brain It On! Full Level Solution Hints here! Are you ready to take on the challenge and become a master of Brain It On!?
Brain It On! boasts of a monetization model that is both equitable and user-friendly. The game is free to download and play, with five levels available at a time.
TIP: You must complete four of the preceding five to unlock the subsequent five levels.
Brain It On! Full Level 1-10 Solution Tips ‘n Tricks
NOTE: All levels will be updated, and your hints will prove helpful. These hints are available on Brain it On! 1.0.34, although some levels may appear differently on other versions.
Brain It On! Level 1
- Just make any shape.
Brain It On! Level 2
- Make a line from the right side that will slide and hit the ball to move toward the left wall.
Brain It On! Level 3
- Make something on the right side.
Brain It On! Level 4
- Make a hook and a heavy load outside.
Brain It On! Level 5
- Make a line from the left that can slide and hit the bills so that all three balls start moving. When 3 balls fall into the box, make a line to stop the next ball.
Brain It On! Level 6
- Make a horizontal line with a slop over the big box and a dot that will fall in the small box.
Brain It On! Level 7
- Make a line Curved towards the right so that it will fall and one end will be in the glass.
Brain It On! Level 8
- Draw all over the ball and make a line with a heavy load.
Brain It On! Level 9
- Drop an object so it will get stuck on one side and overturn the bowl.
Brain It On! Level 10
- Hold the cap and make a long line with a heavy load on top.
Brain It On! Level 1-10 Solutions & Walkthrough
This is our Guide with Solutions for the first ten levels in Brain It On!
If you need the guide for the next ten levels, please follow Brain It On! Level 11 – 20 Solutions & Walkthrough.
About Brain It On! Levels Solutions & Walkthrough
Brain It On! is a deceptively challenging physics puzzle for your brain. Your job is to draw shapes to solve many challenging physics puzzles. The goal sounds simple, but they are more complex than they look. There are multiple ways to solve each puzzle. Can you find the best solution?
With the help of our Guide, you can understand all the levels and know how to solve these puzzles most efficiently.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!