Update 17.3 is the latest patch for Blox Fruits that added the Sand Awakening, the new Soul type Devil Fruit, a brand new Buddy Sword, Peanut and Ice Cream Islands, and a plentitude of other content in different shapes and forms. And with the new patch, many of the old Blox Fruit scripts are rendered useless, and that is why we are here with the latest Blox Fruits scripts for Update 17.3.
Note: Using Blox Fruits scripts may get you banned from the game.
So, without any further ado, let us check out Blox Fruits scripts for Update 17.3 and how to use it.
Blox Fruits Scripts for Update 17.3
Here are the working Blox Fruits scripts for Update 17.3:
We will add more Blox Fruits scripts when they are made available.
How to Use Blox Fruits Scripts
To use Blox Fruits scripts or any other Roblox game scripts, you need a script executor like Krnl, Synapse, or others. We recommend you download Krnl as is it easy to use.
You can follow the below steps to use Blox Fruits scripts –
- Download the Krnl on your device. [Make sure the Antivirus is disabled]
- Open Roblox and search for Blox Fruits.
- Run Blox Fruits.
- Launch Krnl and finish the key system.
- A key will be generated, paste that in the key box and click on the submit button.
- You’ll see the script executor. Paste the above Blox Fruits scripts in the script executer.
- At last, click on the injection button on the bottom side.
And that is it! You will be able to use Blox Fruits scripts without any problem. In case you do come across any issue that is preventing you execute a Blox Fruits script. Let us know in the comments, and we will try to help.
While you are here, check out some other handy guides on Blox Fruits:
- How to Unstore Fruits in Blox Fruits
- How to Beat Kilo Admiral in Blox Fruits
- Is Ice Fruit Good in Blox Fruits? – Answered
- Is Smoke Fruit Good in Blox Fruits? – Answered
Blox Fruit is currently available on PC, Android, iOS, and Xbox platforms via Roblox.