BGMI’s previous season proved to be a huge commercial success for its developers, and to continue this update cycle, Krafton has rolled out the C1S2 update globally.
As usual, the new Royale Pass is the highlight of the Battlegrounds Mobile India C1S2 update, which includes a bunch of rare rewards such as weapon skins, emotes. With that being said, the RP section of the game has also been unlocked, meaning the players would now be able to unlock the latest rewards.
To experience the new content, one must download a minor in-game patch update in order to unlock the RP section of the BGMI. For those who haven’t installed the Battlegrounds Mobile India yet, here’s the BGMI C1S2 Update download link.
How to download BGMI Season C1S2 update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2VxKz8F
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3hxxdBY
- Download BGMI’s latest version APK file from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch BGMI Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season C1S2 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
It’s also crucial to note that the Battlegrounds Mobile India Season C1S2 APK file size is around 60 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.55 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.